1. Tom (to play) football on Saturday.-Tom plays football on Saturday.
2. He (not to play) football every day-He doesn’t play football every day.
3. I (to wear) a suit now-I’m wearing a suit now.
4. I (not to wear) jeans now-I’m not wearing jeans now.
5. My friend (not to like) to play football-My friend doesn’t like to play football.
6. I (not to read) now-I’m not reading now-I’m not reading now.
7. He (to sleep) now-Is he sleeping now?
8. We (not to go) to the country in winter-We don’t go to the country in the winter.
9. My sister (to eat) sweets every day. My sister eats sweets every day.
10. She (not to eat) sweets now- She’s not eating sweets now.
11. They (to do) their homework in the afternoon. They do their homework in the afternoon.
12. They (not to go) for a walk in the evening. They don’t go for a walk in the evening.
13. My father (not to work) on Sunday.- My father doesn’t work on Sunday.
14. He (to work) every day.- . He works every day.
15. I (to read) books in the evening- I read books in the evening.
16. I (not to read) books in the morning. I don’t read books in the morning.
17. I (to write) an exercise now- I’m writing an exercise now.
18. I (not to write) a letter now- I’m not writing a letter now.
19. They (to play) in the yard now-They’re playing in the yard now.
20. They (not to play) in the street now. They are not playing in the street now.
21. They (to play) in the room now? – Are they playing in the room now?
22. He (to help) his mother every day.- He helps his mother every day.
23. He (to help) his mother every day? Does he help his mother every day?
24. He (not to help) his mother every day- He helps his mother every day.
25. You (to go) to school on Sunday- Do you go to school on Sunday?
26. She (to work) in a shop now?- Is she working in a shop now?
27. He (to deliver) letters now? Is he delivering letters now?
-28. You (to go) to the opera with your friends-. Do you go to the opera with your friends?